If you’re in the Denver area on December 9th please join us for our 4th Annual Vegan Holiday Pop Up Market! At this great event you will find compassionate gifts to purchase for everyone on your holiday list, delicious food, chef demos and more!!
The list of vendors includes:
- Ranger’s Bakery – Vegan Dog Treats
- Azteca Foods – Vegan Tamales
- Heal Grow Blossom – Vegan Food Gifts
- Poofy Organics – Vegan Body Care and Home Products
- Vegan’s Eat What – Books and more
- NOOCH Vegan Market
- The Compassionate Closet
- Let Thy Food
- Missy J’s
- Love is Vegan
- Healthy Holidays talk by Sarah Eastin, Vegan Coach & Chef
- Cooking demos by: The Doctor & The Chef and Caitlyn Boyer – Personal Chef
- Food available for purchase: Wanderculinarilust
This event is always lots of fun and getting bigger each year. Hope you can join us, it’s a great way to support local small businesses and our great vegan community too!