Well this is exciting! I’ve got another awesome e-cookbook to give away this week! You will love this one, the recipes are delish and the book full of such great health information to help you live your healthiest, most delicious & most radiant life.
A bit about the author: Tess Challis is an author, vegan chef, wellness coach and mom that began her holistic health journey in her late teens. After years of numerous health ailments (including severe acne, obesity, constant illnesses, anxiety, and depression), she found that changing her diet and creating an inner wellness regime made all the difference.
Her greatest passion is helping others achieve both radiant health and inner well-being – all while enjoying the most delicious foods on the planet! We love hearing that! 🙂
The other super cool thing about this book is that Tess had help from her daughter Alethea, which makes this a family friendly, kid approved cookbook!
So, if you would like to like some add some recipes to your repertoire that will help you feel amazing and also taste great, grab this delightful cookbook! Arming yourself with the important information included in this cookbook and eating vibrant, healthy recipes could change your life!
A few recipes from the book you will enjoy:
Ladies and gentlemen, I’m not going to lie—this stuff is intense. In fact, it’s the one recipe in all of my cookbooks that isn’t meant to taste good. But it’s also a game-changer for your health, and all it requires is a few sips a day to make a difference! I like to drink a shot once or twice daily, so that I’m getting in almost a batch of this elixir each week. Think of it as powerful medicine that will help detoxify and alkalinize your system, as well as make your joints happy (turmeric and ginger are great anti-inflammatories). Cheers!
- ½ cup EACH: fresh lemon juice and chopped fresh ginger (unpeeled)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh turmeric, unpeeled (or 1 tablespoon dried turmeric powder)
- 3 cups water
- Blend the lemon juice (or lemons), ginger, and turmeric with ½ cup of the water until smooth. Add the remaining water and blend well. Store in an airtight container (refrigerated) for up to two weeks.
Makes about 4 cups elixir (16 servings)
Pan-fried Tofu with Spicy Sweet Garlic Sauce
- 8 oz. extra-firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon tamari (or soy sauce)
- ½ teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- Spicy Sweet Garlic Sauce (see below)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Slice the tofu into eight slabs and place in a single layer on top of paper towels. Cover the tofu cutlets with more paper towels, and then place a cutting board on top. Set some heavy objects on top of the cutting board to fully press the tofu. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Whisk the sauce ingredients together with a fork and set aside.
- Cut the tofu into ½-inch squares and toss in the tamari and garlic granules until evenly coated. Sprinkle the tofu evenly with the arrowroot.
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a skillet or wok. Place the tofu in the hot oil. Fry for three minutes on each side, or until golden-browned. Serve with the sauce for dipping.
Spicy Sweet Garlic Sauce
- ¼ cup EACH: Sriracha sauce and raw agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons water
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- Stir all ingredients thoroughly to combine. Serve. This will store, refrigerated in an airtight container, for several weeks.
Makes about ½ cup sauce
No Will Power Cookies
You can pick up Tess’ great new book Food Love on her website along with her other fab books. Use it as your guide for nourishing yourself, your family and the planet! 🙂 Also, check out her blog to learn more about other health and fitness services she offers to help clients feel great, while eating tasty food.
Enter here for your chance to win, good luck!: a Rafflecopter giveaway